Thursday, March 30, 2006

who said doing business was easy?

SOOOOO many things to do and sort out; drafting of the partnership agreement, renovation plans, furniture, worker permits, menu finalisation etc. Doing business is not easy, never will be. But the rewards are totally different; the satisfaction of seeing your idea birth and germinate. For men, its probably the closet we can get to actually giving birth and raising a child; the birthing of the idea, doing all the prep work, the toil, the sweat, the blood, the hardwork, making sure your 'baby' walks the line and turns out fine. Of course, your first born will always be the hardest because you don't have the experience, you're stepping into uncharted territories, and you wont know when your baby needs to take a dump until he actually has!

As this journey begins, all I can say is that I'm ready. Bring on the hardwork, the sweat, the tears cause I'm wearing my pagoda see-thru apek t-shirt and have my china thongs (slippers lah what you thinking?) on and I'm going to rough it out. I want to see HCR go all the way...


P/s...Dad and Boo went furniture hunting yesterday and saw a couple of tables which interest them...no decisions made yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home